Teriyaki Chicken Salad
Years ago I used to have “working” lunches at The Beach Cafe at Carillon Point in loverly Kirkland. My boss at the time turned me on to their Teriyaki Chicken Salad. I have made my own tweaked version of this several times since. You will love this mostly healthy salad.
Teriyaki Chicken Salad Inspired by Beach Cafe at Carillon Point
- 1 Head Green leaf lettuce
- 1 Bottle of Poppy Seed Dressing
- 2, Grilled, Chilled Teriyaki Chicken Breasts
- 1 avocado, sliced to perfection
- 1 handful Toasted Almonds
- 1 can Mandarin Oranges, drained
- Optional: a few red onions
- Drop your chicken into a ziploc bag with a 1/3 cup of your favorite Teriyaki Sauce. Let marinate for about 2-4 hours. Grill to perfection (depending on size, about 6-10 minutes per side). Let rest. Slice and cool down in ice bath or fridge.
- Rinse lettuce and cut (I like to tear) to your liking. Assemble with all of the ingredients and lightly dress the salad when about to serve or serve dressing on side. Should feed 2 comfortably.